Thursday 5 August 2010

The next 3 weeks

Morning all,

Excitingly work finishes for me in just 2 days time meaning it's not long at all until I get to do my 3 week trip from here to Komodo via Java. As always I've got a rough idea of where I'm going but nothing is set in stone. The current plan:

- Leave work and fly to Yogyakarta in Java
- From there I head for East Java to see the volcanic scenery of Bromo and Ijen before getting a bus to Bali.
- The next step is still up in the air but will probably be a flight to Maumere on Flores after which I will slowly make my way back west towards Labuanbajo which is the main jumping off point for Komodo.

I hope everyone's having an enjoyable summer and I'll try and update regularly as I move around.

Keg

ps: Jean can I have your mobile number? (email me it)

4 comments:

  1. nothing funny in this post...boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that's Kevin? I think I remember that login name from your computer about 8 years ago.

    All well?

    I'll try and make the next post humourous, was dying while I wrote that last one so just put the basic facts down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not at all jealous mate. Definitely not.

    Sounds horrible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, no its Claire, but good guess x x x

    ReplyDelete