Friday 9 April 2010

It's always nice to have visitors...

Well the first seems to actually be more of a permanent resident as it spends most of it's time running around on the corrugated iron roof of my bedroom. It's basically a pocket sized squirrel and definitely falls into the "cute" category.
The other visitor I had probably doesn't even though he was about the same size as the squirrel. Needless to say that after our encounter I've started to shake my shoes out before putting them on in the morning rather than just blindly shoving my feet into them...


Also finally I know you're all very concerned about the earthquake that hit Sumatra a few days ago (well mum was) but it was nowhere near where I am so I didn't actually even know it had happened.
Off back to my normal place of work today so will be travelling for the national. I think it's safe to say that I will be backing big fella thanks.
keg

No comments:

Post a Comment